Monday, April 13, 2009

Giving this a shot!

Hello friends and family....This is somewhat of a leap of faith for me, but I have put together a family blog. I figured it would be something fun for me to do but also a way to keep you guys up to date with what we Sharp's are doing. I won't be one of those daily bloggers. Most likely it will be weekly or after a special day or occasion, but look for a few posts over the next few days and weeks so that I can get used to this blogging thing. I'm new to this, so give me a little cushion on the appearance and layout of the blog initially. It might not be "pretty" for a while. I plan on making it our own and will be tweaking it here and there over the next few weeks and beyond. Hope you all are on board with this and will enjoy this. Until then, here are a few recent pictures of the kiddos!


Lisa

2 comments:

Lyons Family said...

You are off to a great start. Can't wait to see more.

JAMIE'S CREW said...

Hi Lisa!! I am so glad you jumped into the blogging thing! I love the peeks into your life! Your kids are precious!

Maybe you can teach me a thing or two about taking pictures! LOL!