Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Success! Back to School After T&A


Well, we did it. We survived a tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy! Whoo Hoo! Besides being a little tired still, Cannon is for the most part back to his normal, headstrong, silly, little self. He is starting to eat and drink more and more every day. He did lose what appears to be a few pounds. Hmmm...maybe I need a tonsillectomy! Anyway, the weight loss should actually put him at a healthy weight...before he was just a tad over where they wanted him to be. He returned to school today and did well! I think he will be glad to return to his friends at school not to mention the activities and challenges presented to him at school versus being at home and watching me do the dishes or clean the house. Who wouldn't! So now that this bump in our road is past, guess I'm going to have to figure out other interesting topics to blog about. I'm sure something will happen in the Sharp household that will prove worthy. Look forward to whatever that may be...good, bad, or ugly.

2 comments:

Marla said...

So glad he's feeling better! I didn't know y'all had a blog, I'm so glad you posted on FB! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Terrific news and he looks ready to go! Thanks for sharing!
Love, Deanne & Gene