Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Cannon's Bath Time Fun

Still playing around with blogging, so you are getting a post topic on something I might not normally consider eventful enough to post about...but oh well. I'm playing around with this and they are pretty cute pictures, so why not share them!

Cannon LOVES, LOVES, LOVES taking a bath. I sure hope that remains the case in a few years! For some reason, I have visions of me chasing an energetic 4 year old around on bath nights. Only time will tell. For now, he's quite the splasher! I try to stand back and let him have some fun. Of course I sneak in now and then to clean a body part or to wash his hair.
Here are some pictures I took of this grand event. Russ and I have a new camera and we are both taking some classes to help us learn how to take better digital pictures. Here are some pictures I took of this grand event. I'm actually pretty proud of these! Might need to do some color adjustment, but overall not too bad. I tried to follow the composition rules...rule of thirds, fill the frame, no lines through the head, etc. Hope you enjoy viewing them as much as I enjoyed taking them!
Bubble Boy!


Ho Ho Ho, Merry Bath Time!


Bathing Beauty!




No Buts about it...he's got a cute tooshie!

Yes, I know he will hate me one day for including this one. Ha Ha.

2 comments:

JAMIE'S CREW said...

Awe!! So cute! Great photos. Now, I have got to get caught up on MY blog. You are inspiring me!

Deanne said...

I'm glad you got these shots! Every baby book (or baby blog)needs things like these. This could be fun...since you don't answer me on FB! Gene's home this afternoon - what time does the fun start tomorrow?