Sunday, June 7, 2009

Photographer in the family...and it is not me!

We have a blooming photographer in the family...and it is NOT me! I am enjoying the new camera (a Nikon D90) and I have really taken some decent pictures, but Russ is really finding his groove! He's been doing a lot of experimenting with the camera settings as well as with photoshop for editing, and some of his pictures are looking pretty darn good for an amateur. Thought I would share some of my favorites with you. They are below.

We've set up a photoshop website with photo albums/galleries in it. You can access it at:
https://www.photoshop.com/user/texassharpfamily

PS: If you want to get notice of new postings, become a follower of our blog! I've only got 12 followers right now and I KNOW I have way more family than that!

Edited using photoshop


Las Colinas-Mustangs at Williams Square


Las Colinas- Mustangs at Williams Square

Marbles

I actually took the picture...Russ made it amazing using photoshop

1 comment:

Tina said...

very, very cool!